Embracing Uncertainty and Adapting to Change at MSCO 2016
Manufacturing Supply Chain Officer Summit 2016 is to be held during Mar 30-31, 2016 at Shanghai Marriott Hotel Pudong East which mainly focuses on embracing uncertainty and adapting to change.
Gathering 350+ top supply chain professionals, the summit is dedicated to providing insights into the experiences and perspectives of top supply chain leaders across industries and across the globe, who are all wrestling with similar challenges. MSCO 2016 is definitely an important part of the dialogue about the revolution that we are all facing, whether as manufacturers or retailers, hi-tech, consumer or B2B.
Conference Key Sessions:Enhanced Supply Chain Visibility and Collaboration
Risk Management in Supply Chain
Sourcing & Supplier Management
Big Data Analytics in Supply Chain
Re-engineering the Supply Chain for the Omni-channel of Tomorrow
Optimizing 3PL Partnership and Processes
Why You Attend?
- Unique invitation. The event is only for pre-qualified CSCOs and VPs of Global Supply Chain from companies with an annual revenue of 1B+
- Unsurpassed formal and informal networking opportunities to share and exchange ideas and concepts
- A wide range of conference and discussion sessions led by peer-level presenters sharing case studies, best practices, and unique updates that are most relevant to your current priorities
- Benchmark your current strategies and initiatives with other leading companies
- Meet the leading solution providers relevant to your business needs
- Maximize your time out of office: conference sessions, Master Classer, roundtable discussion and business networking meetings that match your initiatives and current business needs, ensuring you have full control of your time